Stress is a natural part of life and positive stress is important to keep you motivated. However, too often, because of the pressures of life or the way you think, you can suffer the effects of negative stress. This workshop aims to identify the sources of negative stress in your life and develop strategies to help you deal with it effectively and resourcefully. So that the little things don’t become the big things and the big things you are coping with much better.
Benefits to you of this stress resilience workshop:
- Learn how to balance stress
- Discover the sources of your negative stress
- Recognise the warning signs
- Understand the effects of stress on you and yours
- Identify your reactions to stress and deal with them positively so that you can become stress resilient
- Develop perspective and control of your responses
- Be more productive
- Enjoy a stronger immune system
- Learn self-hypnosis to manage your life and create positive change
- Create a personal action plan
Unique Six Week Support Program:
Because I am passionate about delivering results for you, this stress resilience workshop includes a six week support program to keep you on track to make sure you get the most from what you have learned.
Friendly, Supportive and Practical
This stress resilience workshop is friendly, supportive and very practical so that you can get the very best from it and implement changes straight away.
Places on this stress resilience workshop are strictly limited to enable 1:1 attention. To register your interest email me, Tricia Woolfrey, on firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you have any questions, call me on 0345 130 0854.
Price: £250 incuding a six week support program, materials and refreshments. This is a great investment in yourself and your future.
Venue: Surrey. Easy access to London, A3, M25, M3 and M4. 40 minutes from Waterloo.