It is a time of uncertainty but it can also be a time to create the future you want for yourself and your family.
However, the breakdown of a relationship can leave you feeling bewildered, depleted or broken with your very sense of identity challenged. It can also impact hugely on your children, if you have them, who may feel torn, confused and unsettled.
How I can help
To help you navigate through this difficult time, I can:
- Provide emotional support to overcome:
- Grief over what has been lost
- Anger over what has happened
- Fear for the future
- And any guilt you may feel that it didn’t work out
- The pressure of being a single parent
- Help you manage any conflict in the relationship with your ex
- Help you establish a clear way forward
- Build your self-esteem and resilience as a foundation for your future
- Help you make sense of the situation and learn from it so nothing is wasted
- Help you start this new chapter of your life with confidence and clarity
- Help you feel good about yourself and your life after divorce
- Support you in providing more stability during this change for your children
Good to know
As John Lennon said, “It will be alright in the end and, if it isn’t alright, it isn’t the end.” I would love to support you in making this as alright as it can possibly be.
Get in touch
Why not get in touch to find out how I could help you? You’ll be glad you did.