An Integrative Approach to Stress Management
Stress is where the demands placed upon you are greater than your perceived ability to cope. Stress is a natural part of life and positive stress is important to keep you motivated. However, with the pressures of life - work, family, social life and finances - this can easily create negative stress which can make you anxious, irritable and unproductive.
This can have consequences for your career, your relationships and your health. And the longer you leave it, the more helpless you may feel. So, tackling the problem sooner rather than later with the help of a professional, can help you navigate life's stressors so that the little things don't become the big things, and you are coping with life more easily. By choosing integrative hypnotherapy for stress management, you can transcend stress more easily.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you feel exhausted much of the time?
- Do you feel overwhelmed?
- Are you suffering from health problems which are worse when you're stressed?
- Do you feel as though you get colds or headaches more often than the average person?
- Do you suffer from IBS symptoms?
- Would you describe yourself as burnt out?
- Are you taking your stress out on others?
- Are you so overworked that it's difficult to decide your priorities?
- Do you suffer from insomnia?
- Do you feel tearful more than you think you should?
- Have you lost your sense of humour?
- When you are stressed, do you find yourself eating more, drinking more or smoking as a way of handling it?
Everybody experiences stress differently and I will work with you to discover the sources of your stress, to help you recognise the warning signs and to develop new perspectives, skills and techniques to help you to cope with life confidently, calmly and resourcefully. having integrative hypnotherapy for stress management, you will feel more energised, focused and able to enjoy life again.
Anxiety and Stress
Anxiety is a factor of stress. I also help with anxiety conditions such as phobias, OCD and eating disorders.
What is Integrative Hypnotherapy for Stress Management?
Integrative hypnotherapy for stress management is an holistic approach so that you can achieve stress resilience in a chaotic world. It includes hypnotherapy, NLP coaching, CBT, EFT and nutrition according to your individual needs. To find out how I can help you to deal with stress and anxiety, call for your free telephone consultation on 0345 130 0854. You'll be glad you did.
Where you can have an appointment
I have practices in Byfleet Village, Surrey, close to the A3, M25, M3, M4. Near Guildford, Weybridge, Cobham, Woking, Esher and Ascot.
Also Harley Street, London W1, with easy access to Central London, The West End, South London, North London and the Home Counties.
I am also available for Skype sessions and on Google Hangout.
PS If you are interested in stress management at work, visit here.
PPS I am a member of the International Stress Management Association.